Monday, September 19, 2011

More posts From Jake's Facebook Memorial Page...

Gabrielle Edwards
(June 29, 2011)
Kelly and Ron,
i am so blessed to have known jake, and known the joys of what his smile could do to your day. he is great wonderful man with a huge heart for everyone. his physical being will be missed by many, but his heart will grace us with warmth and love forever. much love to you and your family


Rennie Davis
(June 29, 2011)
Kelly and Ron,
I am so blessed to have known Jake. He was a walking smile. Now he skates holding the hand of God. Your faith will sustain you thru this difficult time.


Rielee Elizabeth Olivera
(June 27, 2011)
Didnt know Jake to well.. Met him once! But i know what a wonderful person he was.. and i am so sorry for your loss.. I know he is whatching over alll of us! We Love you Jake!


Josh Golden
(June 25, 2011)
The Boy Before:

When I walked in, I could not imagine
The effect your mortal shell would have on my heart

I saw all the faces and felt the embraces
And was held tight by your mother and could not tear apart

All I could see when I was held in her arms was the boy before her whom I in that moment stood as a proxy to be.
All I could think of when in her embrace was of the boy before me whom my eyes dared not to see.

I just wanted to see him, the way that I knew him, so easy, so chill, so in love with the world that he knew.
But all I did see was a life gone on to the next one with not even a chance to meet the man he should be and see what he could do.

Perhaps in the next life, after I'm old and grey, can I have you to be there to show me the ways?
It should have been me there to stand at your heaven after a long lives lived, extended in days.

These embraces I shared are my clue to the love that you had in your life

But they are not mine to keep, only entrusted to me in a moment of strife

If per chance your able to be the sentinel God sends to come down to greet me,
Please accept back the embraces I took in your stead at a time, on a day, in a life, in a place, where I had to take them and give them because from you and to you they could no longer be.

Then dear Jake, you will know how much more I have come to appreciate you and the way that you touched others

Having to hold on to the embraces of sorrows of your friends, your family, your mother.

Then my journey from this day Jake, will be complete where hopefully by the time I'm there we can rest in the Glory of our Lord with many of those who saw the boy before them that day in heart break and sorry NOW TRANSCENDED as the spiritual man that they always knew he would become.


Tiffany Maymi
(June 22, 2011)
Jake... Here is my wonderful memory of you. Your smiling face behind the counter at Golds would answer any question I had with "Yes Ma'am" and I would catch you in the childcare are entertaining my kids from time to time (which the LOVED) but one day I just couldn't take it anymore and had to tell you to stop calling me Ma'am as it freaked me out and made me feel old. You laughed at me and from that point on kept a smirk on your face when the kids and I walked through the door. You were always just the most respectful and pleasant person and WE fell so blessed to have had you as part of the Gold's family to keep us crazy people in line. We miss you dearly but know you are watching down on your amazing Mother and family. We will see you again one day buddy!