Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jakes Facebook Memorial Page...

So many wonderful things have been shared on Jake's memorial page that I would like to share here as well so that they can be recorded and added to our book of remembrance. I am going to try to add a few of the comments, stories, and pictures from that page to this blog each day.

Lindsay Bardonski Wolthuis
(June 21, 2011)
Ron, Kelly and family. I am so sorry. We have such good memories of Jake coming and playing at our house when he was younger. I will cherish them. He was always such a sweet heart when ever I babysat. I love you!

Anna Bardonski
(June 21, 2011)
I too have so many fun memories of Jake coming to play at my house! He was always the sweetest little boy! I remember sword fights on our trampoline and a wedding ceremony between he and Jaclyn (they were about 6).
My heart goes out to your entire family. Love you guys!

Portia Cline
(June 21, 2011)
What a stunning young man Jake was! I think we can all agree that he was just way too handsome for his own good! The 2 best memories I have of him are going to the lake with the Waterlyn fam and watching him tear it up on that wake board. The other was when I was baby sitting (worlds worst baby sitter and I'm sorry) and Devon, Aubrey, Jake and I were in the backyard and I had to run inside and when I came back out there was Jake on the roof and little Devon right behind him getting ready to jump off the roof onto the trampoline! "Jake, Devon! Get down!" I said, to which that stinker Jake said "It's ok, my mom let's us do it all the time!". Waterlyn Family I pray that you can continue to be that amazing strong family I always knew! I love you all and am so sorry for your loss!!

Daniel Leaf
(June 21st, 2011)
We built a tree house at debbie felts house together. I send my prayers to you Waterlyn family.

Tiffany Maymi
(June 22nd, 2011)
Jake... Here is my wonderful memory of you. Your smiling face behind the counter at Golds would answer any question I had with "Yes Ma'am" and I would catch you in the childcare are entertaining my kids from time to time (which the LOVED) but one day I just couldn't take it anymore and had to tell you to stop calling me Ma'am as it freaked me out and made me feel old. You laughed at me and from that point on kept a smirk on your face when the kids and I walked through the door. You were always just the most respectful and pleasant person and WE fell so blessed to have had you as part of the Gold's family to keep us crazy people in line. We miss you dearly but know you are watching down on your amazing Mother and family. We will see you again one day buddy!